Have you sustained damage to your roof from:
- falling debris
- windstorm (tornados and hurricanes)
Depending on your policy, roof damage and often roof leaks are covered under your insurance policy. Replace with: Depending on your insurance company, roof damage and often roof leaks are covered under your policy.
Each roof damage case comes with its own set of unique circumstances. In all cases your professional public adjuster at Mark Ryan Claims Adjusting must consider:
- The evidence of the insured peril that caused the damage
- The age and condition of your roof
- The type of roofing system involved: asphalt shingle, built-up flat roof, ceramic or metal tile roof, sheet metal, reinforced thermoplastic membrane, spray polyurethane foam, etc.
- Any available maintenance records
- Any applicable Building Codes